I ironed some fusible light weight plastic over the front of the bib.
On the back of the apron, I cut out two layers and sewed them back to back to give it a little more weight since the front of the bib had the plastic on it. It pretty much made things even.
I then used my coverstitch machine and added black extra wide facing all the way around the bib.
Next, I created two elastic tabs to attach to the front and back sides of the bib. This way she can just pull it over her head and it won't slide off of her.
Here is her finished bib!!
She also had to have her name put on her lunch box and back pack. What I do here is cut off part of the straps on the back pack because they are always so long. Then I took a lighter and singed the edges of the parts that I cut off and that keeps them from unraveling. I then used this extra part of the straps to make name tags. so I added a little something to her zippers!