This is a really cute idea from J and O Fabrics. They also have some pretty fabrics, so I included their website.
Mouse pads are an essential part of most workdays, so why not jazz them up a bit? This simple no sew mouse pad tutorial will have your mouse looking cute in a flash! Begin by choosing a beautiful print.
You will need:
• An old, cheap or free mouse pad in need of a makeover
• Fabric of your choice
• Scissors (Use pinking shears to avoid fraying. You can also slightly glue the edges of the fabric to achieve this)
• Decoupage glue, fabric adhesive or Mod Podge
What to do:
• Remove any plastic coating on existing mouse pad
• Trace the shape of the mouse pad onto your fabric
• Pro-tip: Add a corkboard backing for a no slip pad with a vintage feel!
• Place some cardboard or newspaper beneath this project prior to the gluing process…a mouse pad should be mobile rather than stuck to your table.
• Evenly and lightly coat mouse pad with adhesive and gently place fabric over it
• Trim excess fabric
• Allow to dry!
That is all! Now your workspace reflects your fabulous side.
Choose a color that warms up your workspace
Who knew a mousepad could be so cute?
You can also opt to change the shape of the pad